SOLDAVI PROPERTY MANAGER
We at Soldavi Realty, Inc. are excited to offer an opening to become part of our team. Our company seeks an experienced property manager and administrative personnel for our corporate office.
Soldavi Realty, Inc. is a family owned real-estate company that is growing fast. Our real estate professionals work in a fast-paced environment with a goal to always exceed our client’s expectations but can never do it by themselves – so we are searching for a superstar. Our company values every component of our daily operations, and service delivery ensuring our clients’ needs are being handled with attention.
A qualified candidate must be self-motivated with high level of integrity and take pride in his/her work performance. Computer efficiency and excellent communication skills are a must.
Property Manager & Administrative Job Duties:
- Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates.
- Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and services; showing units.
- Contracts with tenants by negotiating leases; collecting security deposit.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents; paying bills; forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving property deficiencies; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and coordination completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping and approved vendors.
- Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance services; supervising repairs.
- Enforces occupancy policies and procedures by confronting violators.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Within company requirements submitting bank deposits, completing necessary transfers, monthly reconciliations, inputting rents into company platforms, etc.
- Communicating monthly statuses with our clients
- Preparation of necessary files, setting appts, following up on applications, sending client proposals, following up with colleagues, etc.
- Managing customer walk-ins, answering client’s phone inquiries, expediting requests in a timely fashion.
Skills and Qualifications Necessary:
- Real Estate License required or must be obtained within 6 months.
- Clear and concise communicator
- Work independently
- Spanish Speaking – bilingual required
- A team player who is aggressive and takes pride in their work
- An efficient multi-tasker handling various of inquiries by phone, e-mail, and in person at any given time
- Task oriented – someone who has a “let’s get it done” attitude
You will have a strong position in the company while being part of the overall success in our customer relations. If you’re ready to make an impact within our team please send a resume to INFO@SOLDAVI.COM. Soldavi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.